gdcomm 2010 fmp blog

Final Major Project - An exploration into the crossovers and clashes experienced in modern language

The reasons why I have pushed forward with a game

I feel that subbuteo is the right context for my work to be displayed in. The words I have found are contemporary interpretations of traditional words therefore putting them in a thesaurus format would be inappropriate, putting them in a playful situation represents informal language in an informal way. This illustrates the irony between English words in a thesaurus and slang words in a game.

The way I could categorise the words and rating of the words is by having six teams so each icon is one team, also to show the popularity of the words I have collected is by having a larger number on the back of their shirts. The larger the number the more popular the word is.

No comments:

Post a Comment