gdcomm 2010 fmp blog

Final Major Project - An exploration into the crossovers and clashes experienced in modern language

Final Outcomes....

I have developed my icons and merged them with the words I found to form my informational laser cut panels, which will act as my interpretation of a modern thesaurus. This 'thesaurus' idea is what I intend to push forward as the key concept of my work as opposed to London language and graphical mapping. I made this decision because I found that as I continued to find new words and document their point of origin, there wasn't any clear indication that certain words come from certain areas, making the maps rather non descript. Therefore, I want to create a series of 'pages' to represent a 'modern thesaurus' which I intend to execute cleanly and graphicly through laser cutting.

No comments:

Post a Comment